lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

00:22 I kinda like the ovation I got.
00:25 If you're out here to change my mind, don't even think about it.
00:31 I'm not out here to chance your mind. I know where you stand, we all know where you stand.
00:41 I never had a problem with you until just recently.
00:47 Because you referred to Bret Hart as a used up piece of gum that has lost its flavour and needs to be thrown away.
00:54 And a couple of months ago, in Madison Square Garden, you treated Roddy Piper like he was nothing.
01:06 Congratulations, Vince, you're successful.
01:11 You built an empire, got an ugly purple jacket to prove it.
01:19 Better than that orange crap you wear.
01:26 Wardrobe aside, here's what you're forgetting:
01:30 You had a lot of help building that empire. You had a lot of help from a lot of good people.
01:36 Good people who love this business, people like Roddy Piper, people like Bret Hart.
01:45 The problem I got with you is every once in a while you get that idea in your head that human beings, that WWE superstars, who work their butts off for everyone here, you included, that they're nothing more than commodities, and when they hit their expiration date, bam, they're gone.
02:05 Is that what you think, is that what you think of people like Shawn Michaels,
02:08 like The Undertaker, like Batista, is that what you think of people like me?
02:19 I don't even know what you're talking about.
02:24 You know why people don't respect you as a man?
02:28 Because with all you've done, all you give a damn about is lining your pockets and serving your ego.
02:37 And it's a damn shame, because when a guy like Bret Hart has done so much, you realize 'Oh, this guy can't make money for me anymore', so what'd you do? You served your ego.
02:47 You brought him on the show just to make sure that everybody watching, the last thing they would see is you kicking him in the gut.
02:58 You're right, you're not a coward. You're pathetic.
03:06 Hey! What did you call me?
03:07 Oh, you heard me! But you know what? You gotta hear this, next week, you will invite Bret Hart to Raw.
03:15 That's right! You will invite him to Raw, and I don't give a damn if you shake hands, if you high five, if you kick him in the gut again, he deserves a chance to confront you face to face.
03:31 And here's your problem:
03:34 If you don't invite him, you prove to me, you prove to every WWE superstar,
03:40 and you prove to every single loyal WWE fan,
03:47 that they are nothing more than a commodity to line your wallet, serve your ego.
--:-- Yeah, sure I am.
--:-- And if that's the case, you'll make it through next week, but mark this date on your calender: August 24th, 2035.
04:00 Vince McMahon's 90th birthday.
04:14 I figured by then I'd be a chewed up piece of bubble gum who's lost his flavor.
04:19 So I'm gonna find you. And for everyone who's worked for you, from Andre The Giant to Outback Jack to Bret 'The Hitman' Hart,
04:27 I'm gonna lift you out of your wheelchair and knock your false teeth down your throat.
04:40 I already told you, I'm not out here to change your mind.
04:45 This is one of those situations where you need to do the right thing.
04:58 Wait a minute, Cena! Wait, whoa whoa whoa whoa, right there.
05:04 You listen to me! All of you people listen to me!
05:15 You think I'm a coward? I'll invite Bret Hart back, right here next week.
05:23 I'll have him walk down the aisle, I'll have him step right in the ring if he has the guts, and I won't even flinch.
05:33 Whoa, and you're all smiles over there, hang on a second, pal!
05:39 Since you came down and you wanted your presence to be felt, then it should be felt here tonight, I'll see you in action tonight, John Cena.
05:47 As a matter of fact, you're gonna be in action right here against the man who's humbled you, put you through a table and took your WWE Championship away from you, tonight, John Cena,
05:59 it's you, one-on-one, with the current WWE Champion, Sheamus!

GLOSSARY

lining your pockets - kick in the guts
lining your pockets: to earn money using dishonest or illegal methods; kick in the guts: a severe blow to one's body or spirit; humble: humillar

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario