jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

WweArab Wwe Raw 30-7-2012 Pt 1 مترجم por WWEARAB-PPV
Subtitles
01:17 WrestleMania Moments are what most everybody in the locker room always talks about, everybody wants their WrestleMania Moment.
01:29 Last week I had myself a RAW Moment.
01:34 A RAW Moment that was bigger than most peoples' WrestleMania Moments.
01:39 But before I get into why I did exactly what I did to The Rock, I wanna shed some light on something.
01:51 I wanna bring to your attention:
01:55 The way RAW #1000 went off the air, I was uncomfortable with.
02:01 I... It left a bad taste in my mouth and the way the 1000th episode of RAW went off the air was with Jerry Lawler saying,
02:13 and I quote: 'CM Punk has turned his back on the WWE universe'.
03:02 I don't get it, Jerry. I mean I'm used to really bad, overly dramatic hyperbole on commentary, but...
03:10 man, that was horrible, even for you, how do you jump to such a conclusion?
03:17 I mean if anything, it was you, who turned your back on me.
03:24 Because the last time I checked The Rock was not the WWE universe.
03:37 The Rock is one single solitary man.
03:42 He's a larger-than-life, extremely charismatic,
03:49 delusional movie star who came in and showed me, the WWE Champion, an incredible lack of respect.
04:02 First off, he interrupted me which is something nobody should ever do.
04:09 He interrupted me and when he went into his little tired shtick with Daniel Bryan he acted as if I wasn't even in the ring, I was almost invisible to him.
04:21 And then, when he does what I can only imagine in his brain is 'lowering himself' to talk to me, he tells me that he's been gifted with a championship match at the Royal Rumble.
04:34 And he acts as if he's just going to take my championship from me?
04:46 The respect he didn't show me I showed him right then and there. Because he's lucky I didn't drop him on the spot.
04:54 He's fortunate that I didn't hurt him right then and there.
05:00 And then at the end of the night, Dwayne does what Dwayne does best and he tries to make the show all about him.
05:10 He tries to make RAW's 1000th episode all about him.
05:20 And that's exactly when I showed him the kind of man he's dealing with come Royal Rumble. Because this is not a popularity contest, this is not ballet,
05:31 this is the WWE and I am its champion.
05:44 You understand me, Jerry?
05:47 And what's The Rock's response been? I mean, we haven't heard from him in a week. Which is funny to a guy like me because when he was battling with John Cena,
05:56 you couldn't shut him up. But now,
06:01 now The Rock has found his silence and I know what that means.
06:13 So when it comes to you and your little agenda and however you wanna spin, however you wanna spin it,
06:21 you can say what I did or didn't do to John Cena, the 1000th episode of Monday Night RAW ended the exact way every episode of Monday Night RAW should end:
06:34 with the focus and the attention and the spotlight on the WWE Champion,
06:43 the best wrestler in the world.
07:41 Turn it off, turn his music off.
07:45 Alright, so you came out here to steal the spotlight, too, right?
07:49 Is that why you're out here?
07:54 That's not hard to do. Technically, Punk, you're right.
07:58 The end of RAW #1000 the focus was on you, little bit.
08:04 But I think history will prove that the end of RAW #1000 was actually all about me.
08:13 Yeah, really.
08:15 Boo if you want to, but think about the facts:
08:18 I am the one that cost John Cena the WWE Title,
08:24 I am the one. Yeah, boo.
08:28 I am the one that made John Cena the first man in history to cash in a Money In The Bank contract and lose.
08:41 And you. You're supposedly the best in the world?
08:47 I knocked out John Cena and you still couldn't beat him.
08:55 Matter of fact, you wound up in the STF and you would've tapped out if I hadn't did what I did. You would've tapped out!
09:07 Matter of fact, the only reason you're still WWE Champion is because of me.
09:23 Now, John Cena vowed that I wouldn't win Money In The Bank.
09:29 And I vowed John Cena wouldn't win his WWE Title Match. I'm gotta make another vow, too, Punk.
09:36 I vow that I will be the next WWE Champion.
09:47 You're gonna be the WWE Champion?
09:51 You couldn't beat John Cena at No Way Out, you couldn't secure a briefcase and a contract at Money In The Bank, hell, between you and me the only one who's winning anything around here is me.
11:35 As my first proclamation as your General Manager of RAW, I'm announcing tonight's main event:
11:41 The Big Show vs. John Cena.
11:53 And the winner of this match will go on to face CM Punk at SummerSlam for the WWE Championship.

GLOSSARY

turn back - shed some light on something - shtick - right then and there -
turn back: abandon; shed some light on something: clarify; shtick: numerito; right then and there: en ese mismo momento;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario