domingo, 6 de julio de 2014

00:15 There is a buzz around the WWE locker room and after last week everybody thinks that I'm crazy for putting my career on the line against The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
00:38 As I walk the halls of the WWE locker room...
00:44 I see my peers and I look them in the eye and all they can do is look away. I see them standing over in the corner whispering...
00:56 and when I look at them they look away. Not a one of them believes in me.
01:07 Not one of them believes that I can defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
01:19 Now, I recognize... the undefeated streak is 17 - 0 but I also recognize that absolutely nobody has given The Undertaker a run for their money the way that I have.
01:39 And I also know - I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, I know as an undeniable fact that every man, woman and child on the face of god's green earth knows that I am Mr. WrestleMania!
02:07 And I believe that I can end The Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania-streak.
02:18 But for all my peers who don't believe in me, I'm gonna give you an opportunity.
02:27 I want you, whoever you may be, to come out here...
02:34 look me in the eye, man to man and tell me
02:42 You know why I know that? Look me in my eye Shawn. This is not about these people, not about those cameras, this is between you and me right now.
02:52 That's it, honest to god truth. I have wrestled everybody in this business for the last 15 years or so - anybody who is anyone in this business.
03:03 I have stood in this ring and looked across the ring and looked in their eyes. I've wrestled them all.
03:09 And I can tell you honestly Shawn from the bottom of my heart. You're the best I've ever been in the ring with!
03:21 You wanna talk about these guys not believing you in the back? You wanna talk about walking around the locker room and your peers don't believe in you?
03:30 The truth is Shawn in that locker room you have no peers.
03:35 You're in a class by yourself and on that night, that night right there.. you truly are Mr. WrestleMania!
03:53 Now, Shawn the Road to WrestleMania always takes you and I down different paths...
04:02 and I can tell you with a hundred percent certainty that DX will never die...
04:14 but it's gonna be a long time before they see you and I in this ring together again.
04:21 Now, I hate for that last image of you and I in this ring to be of us losing the WWE Tag Team Championships to Miz and Big Show.
04:37 That's why I've invoked our rematch clause... tonight!
04:57 I believe... I-I appreciate everything you've said and I appreciate the opportunity for the tag team belts but we are going down separate paths and I'm...
05:21 Shawn, you're right. We are going down separate paths, man. But it's not about tag team championships.
05:30 As a matter of fact if you're tag team champion technically you don't even have to defend the title - for what, 30 days right?
05:39 Well, 28 days from now will be Monday Night RAW - the night AFTER WrestleMania.
05:50 The Night after you wrestled The Undertaker with your career on the line
05:59 and I say from now - you and I come out here and we throw a celebration like only DX can throw.
06:11 Because now you will be known as the man that ended The Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania.
06:24 It's got nothing to do with being tag team champions, Shawn. It's gotta do with believe - my believe in you.
06:34 Because I believe that you will still be here the night after WrestleMania.
06:45 I BELIEVE that The Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania will have come to an end.
06:53 I BELIEVE that your career will be alive and well and I believe that you will BEAT The Undertaker.
07:09 Now, Shawn that's just what I believe. What do you believe?
07:32 I believe we have some tag team titles to win tonight!

GLOSSARY

buzz - halls - whispering - undeniable - I have stood - peers
buzz: rumores; halls: salas; whispering: susurrando; undeniable: innegable; I have stood: me he parado; peers: compañeros;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario