domingo, 6 de julio de 2014

00:24 Triple H - that is ENOUGH! ["Foley! Foley!"]
00:37 Is this what you get off on? Making fun of me - how much more do you want from me? First...
00:48 you take away my job - then you bring this idiot out there, and you take away my dignity.
00:57 Then, Monday night, in what should have been the greatest night of my life when I was reinstated on RAW is WAR,
01:08 you take me, and you ruin my shirt, and you ruin my face, and I'll be honest, when I stepped into that shower and I let the cold water run down on my head, and I look down on that blood as it swirled around in that shower drain,
01:28 I started thinking a little bit about what Mankind was.
01:37 Now, Mankind - is an entertaining son of a gun;
01:44 Mankind - is a pretty damn good author;
01:50 Mankind - is one tough SOB.
02:00 And Mankind is one hell of a fighter.
02:06 So it saddens me to say that after the beating you gave me on Monday night, one thing Mankind is not - is ready to face you in a street fight at the Royal Rumble in Madison Square Garden.
02:27 Because you are, without a doubt, The Game.
02:32 You are the best in the business right now...
02:37 And as you said, well, Mankind in some ways is nothing more than a beaten up, pathetic fool,
02:49 but I think the WWF fans deserve a substitute in that match...
02:58 what I'm gonna do, Triple H, is I'm gonna name him right now, as a matter of fact, I think you know the guy...
03:15 ...and I think you know him pretty damn well - his name is CACTUS JACK!
03:28 And his first official act, as part of the WWF, is to kick your teeth all over the city of Chicago!
05:08 Triple H - at the Royal Rumble - you're gonna make me bleed?
05:15 I've got some news for you - it will not be the first time, and it sure as hell will not be the last, because I've got an awful lot of blood to give!
05:34 But as far as you - you look into my eyes and realise I mean every word when I tell you I'm gonna tear you apart in New York City!
05:53 And then... I will take what you hold dearest - I'm talking about your cherished WWF championship belt -
06:06 I will take it - and it will be MINE - MINE - ALL MINE! Bangbang!

GLOSSARY

swirled - drain - all over the city - awful - tear you apart - as far as you - hold dearest - cherished
swirled: arremolinado; drain: desague; all over the city: por toda la ciudad; awful: horrible; tear you apart: destrozarte; as far as you: en cuanto a ti; hold dearest: mas querido; cherished: apreciado;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario