viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

00:02 Ladies and Gentleman. Last Sunday at the first ever "Tables, Ladders & Chairs"-Pay-Per-View The Undertaker successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship against Batista.
00:20 Now, due to Batista being unsuccessful at TLC, tonight we will determine a new Number-1-Contender to face The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight...
00:35 Hold on... Hold, hold, hold, hold on.
00:39 There's no need to look for a Number-1-Contender. Your Number-1-Contender is right here.
00:49 Now, you robbed me last Sunday and I told you to make it right.
00:56 And this is not my idea of making it right.
01:00 So this is the last time I'm gonna tell you: Make it right.
01:08 There is nobody back there or anywhere who wanna face me for the Number-1-Contender spot anyway.
01:17 So this is what you gonna do: You gonna give me another title shot to make this right.
01:27 You hear me?
01:32 Do I need to go over there and pick up a chair? You don't need to have a match for the Number-1-Contender, I'm your Number-1-Contender.
01:42 I already told you...
01:56 You said there is nobody back there. I'm right here, Dave. I wanna challenge you, Batista.
02:03 You think because you dress up fly, because you ask to have the spotlight on you, that you are the man?
02:14 You think you are the man? Batista, you're nothing but a bully.
02:28 See, there's one thing you never understood about me, Dave.
02:33 You always saw me as the little guy, almost if you had sympathy for me.
02:39 You never had the time to look at what's inside of me.
02:45 And unlike you, I have heart, carnal. Yo si tengo corazon.
02:56 To come to my conclusion, Dave, the best way for me to get back at you is to make sure that you never-never-hold that World Heavyweight Championship again.
03:10 Wait. Wait! All right, Rey. Rey, I hear you player. Now, Batista, you can hear me too. Tonight you will go one-on-one with Rey Mysterio...
03:25 After I beat him I will get my rematch?!
03:27 ...and that will determine the Number-1-Contender. You see, Batista... hold on a minute... you see, this is going to be a straight-up wrestling match.
03:38 And what that means: Ain't gonna be no chairs, player. You can lose this match by pinfall, count-out, submission or disqualification.
03:51 Tell you what, not only will the winner become the Number-1-Contender,
03:58 but next week, right here on SmackDown, Christmas Night, the winner will get a special Christmas present, when they face the World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker.

GLOSSARY

spotlight - dress up fly - bully - pinfall
spotlight: centro de atencion; dress up fly: vestido como mosca; bully: maton; pinfall: cuenta de 3;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario