viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

00:01 Eugene(x7). Get out of here now.
00:19 Dear dear dear dear.
00:27 Someone has lost their temper, haven't they?
00:31 I hate to be the one to inform you, lad, but, Eugene isn't here this week. You honestly don't think that I would lead that lamb to slaughter, no no no no.
00:47 What kind of a man do you think would let Eugene into the building last week?
00:55 Rather perplexing question, isn't it? What kind of a diabolical villain do you think would tell Eugene to get involved in your match?
01:06 It was me, sunshine!
01:13 You see, me and you know each other very well indeed, don't we?
01:17 Let me give you people a little history lesson. Eleven years ago, me and you were a tag team in WCW.
01:23 In fact, I was your mentor, wasn't I? Yes indeed I was.
01:28 What can I say? I mean, let's face facts - some people, people like us, we're just born naughty, we are. That's why we gravitated toward each other.
01:40 And if you would have used and abused anyone else except for that poor, dear boy Eugene, I would have applauded your cunning.
01:52 But for a clever man like yourself...
01:57 it was very foolish to take advantage of a disadvantaged boy.
02:02 Because now, you've made an enemy out of me!
02:10 And if you want to fight, look no bloody further! Because I will quite gladly now, go and change into my ring attire, and I will join you back in that ring, and I will BATTLE YOU with EVERY OUNCE of VILE AND VENOM that RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS!

GLOSSARY

lead - lamb - slaughter - naughty - cunning - quite - gladly - attire - VENOM
lead: llevar; lamb: cordero; slaughter: matadero; naughty: travieso; cunning: astucia; quite: muy; gladly: gustosamente; attire: traje; VENOM: vena;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario