martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

06:35 Last week I proved that there is only one dominant giant on Smackdown, and his name is not the Great Khali.
06:51 The fear that I instilled into the heart of Khali's pathetic, helpless brother Ranjin Singh is the mark of a true monster.
07:04 Khali has never been a monster.
07:10 I saw that look as I left him lying face down and helpless.
07:17 It was a look that required no translation. It was weakness.
07:26 The source of Khali's weakness is obvious. Khali has compassion, emotion, Khali actually cares!
07:44 He cares while I detest. At Summerslam I will put an end to the myth of the Great Khali once and for all.
08:07 Khali, I've never been afraid of you, but you'd better be afraid of me.

GLOSSARY

fear - instilled - helpless
fear: miedo; instilled: inspire; helpless: impotente;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario