martes, 8 de julio de 2014

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU believed in your hearts that the Rock was going to win but GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.
01:42 Oh - oh! Well well well well!
01:52It's twenty-four hours after the Royal Rumble and GUESS who is still the Undisputed Champion of the World - ME!
02:06Yeah, and I tried to warn all of you - I tried to tell you I was not a joke.
02:13I tried to tell you to take me seriously, but what did you do, huh? What did you do?
02:20On Sunday, you invited all your little friends over to watch the Royal Rumble, you called up Frank and said, 'hey Frank, you wanna come watch the Rock kick Chris Jericho's ass?'
02:31And Frank said, Frank said 'oh sure, I wanna see the Rock win the Undisputed Championship and go all the way to WrestleMania.' I mean, it's a foregone conclusion, right?
02:43The Rock is gonna win! The Rock is gonna win! The Rock is going to win,
02:48
03:00The Rock - The Rock - The Rock...LOST.
03:11CHRIS JERICHO - WON.
03:19And even if you don't like it, you have to appreciate and acknowledge all that I've accomplished, because everything that I've done is far too gigantic to be ignored!
03:39I have done what no other man has ever done -
03:45I have beaten every WWF superstar there is to beat,
03:50and I have earned the right to be called the Undisputed Champion, dammit!
04:02But there is good news. And the good news is,
04:07I am a very forgiving man.
04:13And even though none of you - NONE OF YOU ever gave me a chance, ever...
04:21I'm gonna give all of you a chance to make it up to me.
04:32I am gonna give you the chance to get up off your little chairs, and to clap your filthy hands together for the man who has beaten 'em all!
04:50I am going to ask, no, I am going to DEMAND that you give the Undisputed Champion the standing ovation that he so greatly and rightly deserves, RIGHT NOW!

GLOSSARY

acknowledge -
acknowledge: reconocer;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario