martes, 8 de julio de 2014

01:11Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment.
01:18My name is Damien Sandow, and I am here to help all of you.
01:27Tonight was supposed to be a glorious night,
01:31A night that would usher in the new era of enlightenment, that you, the ignorant masses, so desperately yearn for.
01:42Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.
01:46However, In order for me to be a true role model for all of you,
01:53I CANNOT, and WILL not engage this miscreant in the ring this evening.
02:03Now, I know that may be difficult for you the simple minded of the wwe universe, but think of this.
02:14How would you learn?
02:16How would any of you benefit from witnessing the enlightened one go up against this simple-minded ignoramus,
02:27who quite frankly, is no different from any of you here this evening?
02:38In short, I will not be competing in a match this evening, for the benefit of all of you.
02:50You're welcome
--:--Sandow just backs up the ramp with a smile on his face.
03:08Whoa whoa whoa, hold on.
03:11A mere five months ago I won a match on NXT to earn an opportunity on SmackDown.
03:18So I'm here for my match. I want a match.
03:22So regardless of who's in charge, whether it's Teddy, whether it's Eve, I want a match!

GLOSSARY

beg - indulgence - usher - yearn for - miscreant - in short - a mere - so regardless
beg: suplicar; indulgence: tolerancia; usher: Show or guide (someone) somewhere; yearn for: anhelar; miscreant: villain - scoundrel - blackguard; In short: en fin; a mere: apenas; so regardless: asi que independientemente;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario