miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

00:00hold on a second
--:--[Triple H said as the video paused.]
00:02Now stop that for a second.
00:06Hey, you know,
00:08baby, you know I have a bad neck,
00:10I had neck surgery, I have neck fusion, okay?
00:13I have a plate in my neck. You know it tightens up on me. You know I get knots.
00:18No, he does. Vickie, that's a perfectly reasonable explanation
00:22he does, he's broken his neck he has a fusion
00:26and trust me, lots of guys bring women up to their rooms when their wives aren't there and give them massages.
00:32It happens all the time, it means 'nothing'.
00:43You know what? Guys, guys, I am sick and tired of this,
00:47I am sick and tired of this. Go get him, go get him!
00:49I don't wanna hear anymore of this!
--:--[Then Chavo, Bam, Curt, and Zack left the ring but...]
00:51You know, I thought this might happen which leads me to gift number two.
--:--[Then Triple H he pulled out his sledgehammer.]
00:59Gift number two is a really nice gift,
01:02it's one size fits all and there's plenty for all of you, so
01:06you know, come get some.
--:--[Then La Familia stopped dead in their tracks.]
01:12No? Alright then, so where were we?
01:17Oh, that's right, 'True Love'.
--:--[Then the video played where Edge had begun to giving Alicia a massage.]
01:31That really feels good
01:38There's a big knot right there
01:41You know, I could really get to the knot better if you weren't wearing a bra
--:--[Then Alicia turned her head.]
01:48You know, it's a funny story. Just yesterday,
01:52I went shopping for bras
01:54and lingerie and sexy underwear, things like that for Vickie.
01:59So I went to Fredrick's, Fredrick's of Hollywood,
02:03and I went in there and I saw some of the see-throughs and lace and garters.
02:10It was great stuff.
02:14Here's the thing, I went up to the clerk and I asked for Vickie's size
02:17and the clerk said, 'Sir, you're not gonna find that here.'
02:21She told me to go to Lane Bryant, I guess it's for bigger people.
02:27So I went there and they took me to the back and...
02:34you see, Vickie wears granny panties, okay? These things are huge from here to there.
02:39I mean, it takes a lot of material to cover that derriere.
--:--[Then Edge laughed along with Alicia.]
02:44I'm sorry, it does, that's what she likes.
02:47Hold on, hold
02:49God, I'm...
--:--[Vickie cried in the ring as Alicia hung her head in shame and the Angels were cracking up]
03:03This is awkward.
03:06How about you? But I feel a little uncomfortable.
03:12Quite honestly, I'm embarrassed.
03:16I didn't watch this before I made it and um,
03:21you know, this basically, this part completely kills gift number three.
--:--[Then Triple H pulled out a huge pair of panties from the gift box.]
03:33I guess you just won't be needing these, Vickie, since Edge got you covered
--:--[Triple H said as he looked at the panties.]
03:42What the hell, I can always park my car under it.
--:--[Then Triple H threw the panties to the floor.]
03:48Anyway,
03:52let's just cut to the chase here, okay, folks?
03:57Let's get to the final chapter on this love saga.
04:04Once again, 'True Love.'
--:--[Then the video showed Edge and Alicia staring at each other and Edge has fingers on Alicia's knee.]
04:22Alicia, you are such an attractive woman
04:31Let me take these off.
--:--[Then Edge took Alicia's glasses off.]
04:52I wanna get out of here
--:--[Then Alicia went to leave but Edge stopped her]
04:57No, no, no, no, no
05:02You should stay
--:--[Then Edge moved in slowly and kissed Alicia and she backed away for a second and smiled and moved in for a follow-up longer kiss.]
--:--[Edge looked quite guilty in the ring as Triple H and the Angels smiled and laughed and Alicia continued hanging her head low in shame as Edge winced and Vickie hyperventilated. She then snapped saying]
06:00[Are you crazy?]
--:--[and began hitting Edge who bailed out of the ring as Alicia left the ring as well. Vickie began screeching]
06:17[I can't believe you!]
06:23[How dare you!]
--:--[Edge began walking away as Vickie was crying as Smackdown came to a close.]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario