jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Paul Heyman Promo One Night Stand 2005 por brian48
03:06 I want you to know that I'm not crying-my eyes are red because I was in the back smoking a joint with Van Dam.
03:24 I have a need in my heart to thank Tod Gordon for giving me the chance to be creative and book for you crazy bastards.
03:39 I have a need to thank that man Ron Buffone and his partner Charlie Bruzzese for sticking with us and sitting in a TV Studio and building that TV show for you...
03:58 you are the craziest bastards I have ever met in my life...I love every one of you.
04:25 And I was gonna take the high road and just say thank you and leave... but I have something to say to you!
04:45 You see...I've waited a long time to say this to you...Eric Bischoff!
04:54 But in case you don't notice...it's not Paul Heyman with his tail between his legs going to a WCW PPV
05:10 YOU ARE IN OUR HOUSE...BITCH!.
05:31 Oh wait a minute... wait a minute... wait a minute...hide your wives...it's Edge! ["You screwed Matt!"]
05:56 Now Edge...I know nobody with a written promo has the balls to say this to you, but I have two words for you...MATT-FREAKIN-HARDY!
06:37 Well, with that... I almost forgot about you! Mr. Shoot Promo himself...bounced Checks...ECW went out of business...Hey John...On a personal note...from all of us just to you...since you want to shoot cowboy-
07:09 the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year, is because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!
07:42 Now one more time for old times sakes...right there so the whole world can see us-this ain't WCW...this ain't Monday Night RAW...this ain't SmackDown!...this ain't even WWE...this my friends...is E-C-FUCKING-W!

GLOSSARY

joint - sticking - tail - wives - bounced Checks - old times sakes
joint: porro; sticking: quedarse; tail: rabo; wives: esposas; bounced Checks: cheques sin fondos; old times sakes: viejos tiempos del amor;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario