lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

Kurt Angle backstage por XSaintsX
00:00Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time Kurt Angle. Kurt, later tonight you'll be in your first ever Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title,
00:07what's going through your head right now?
00:10Well before I get into that, first of all I'd like to say that
00:13I hope the U.S. loses the war in Iraq.
00:17And ah, while I'm at it, I think the greatest country in the world is France, what do you think?
00:24And you know, truth to be told, I'm not a very big fan of the black people.
00:32And if I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be Jesus.
00:41Kurt, what do you... what are you talking about?
00:44The point is, I can say anything I want to these idiots and they'll still cheer for me.
00:50Sure, when I first come out, they'll chant 'you suck', but after a couple of seconds
00:56I got them in the palm of my hands. They give me a standing ovation every time.
01:02And why is that? It's like a dog knows when a storm's coming in.
01:07Everyone, all these fans know that I am the greatest wrestler in the world.
01:15I'm better than Cena. I beat Shawn Michaels and Kane at WrestleMania.
01:20And Chris Masters and Carlito aren't even in my league.
01:26Now, I won my very first title here in Albany and tonight, I'm gonna do it again. Yeah!

GLOSSARY

cheer - come out - chant
cheer: animar; come out: salir; chant: cantar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario