jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

00:00Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce to you
00:04the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk.
00:13And Punk, if you don't mind, talk to me about your World Heavyweight Championship match later tonight.
00:17You're defending your title against a man that stated, that you have forgotten what it's like to be human,
00:22Jeff Hardy.
00:27You know what, Josh, I'm not gonna answer your question, instead I'm going to ask a question of my own.
00:32And I'm gonna ask it to the audience.
00:37So audience, do you mean to tell me, that after everything I've said,
00:41after telling you the truth, that you're still behind Jeff Hardy?
00:53Can I borrow this?
01:23So, all you people here, despite evidence to the contrary,
01:28still choose to support a man, who for all intensive purposes can't even support himself?
01:40OK, OK, so if you're a Jeff Hardy fan, if you're wearing a Jeff Hardy t-shirt, if you're wearing one of his diabolical, little hand sleeves,
01:48God forbid if you have your face painted, I wanna see you stand up right now.
01:55I wanna hear you make some noise, go at it.
01:57If you love and support Jeff Hardy, let the world know.
02:04Cameraman, cameraman? Get a good shot, get a real good shot at all these people.
02:13The truth is, Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't blame you.
02:18I don't blame anybody here for supporting Jeff Hardy.
02:24The people I blame are the parents.
02:34Or let's be realistic, I said parents.
02:39What I should have said is parent. Because it's obviously a single parent situation.
02:47Just like the way Jeff Hardy grew up.
02:53See, you people are so concerned about the relationship with your children failing, just like your marriage did,
03:01that you say yes to their every whim and their every desire.
03:07I hate to tell you, this doesn't make you a good parent, Philadelphia, this makes you an enabler.
03:27And the fact that you even let your children look up to a guy like Jeff Hardy
03:33just shows that you really don't care what happens to them to begin with.
03:39It's a sad situation. So I don't blame anybody here or sitting at home watching this,
03:46that supports Jeff Hardy if they're under seventeen.
03:49Because they're young and they're, well, they're impressionable.
03:56The real problem lies with the parents, it's the parents who don't make the conscious effort
04:00to sit their children down and teach them the proper way to live.
04:12See, it starts with a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. The next thing you know they're smoking a pack of cigarettes.
04:19After that they're drinking a bottle of beer.
04:24Right after that they move on to shots of Jack Daniel's. 04:30 Which is a gateway drug for marijuana.
04:35And the fact that you people see, hear and cheer that, just goes to show I'm telling the truth!
04:45How about some old-fashioned street drugs?
04:48Then before you know it they're rummaging through mum's purse because they're addicted, they're addicted to her prescription medication.
05:05All of this can be stopped before it's too late.
05:10Parents, all you have to do is talk to your children, sit them down and show them the way.
05:16Tell them the words that can save their lives. Show them that sometimes it's what you don't do that makes you who you are.
05:25For weeks, for weeks, I've been saying to people like you, just say No.
05:30But tonight, I think we should all just say Yes.
05:35Yes to the future of a straight edge drug-free America.
05:44Just say Yes to the winner of tonights match. Just say Yes to the World Heavyweight Champion! Thank you.

GLOSSARY

state - can I borrow this - sleeves - whim - look up - blame -
state: to say; can I borrow this: me prestas esto?; sleeves: mangas; whim: capricho; look up: admirar; blame: culpar; rummage: rebuscar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario