sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

ECW 13.01.09 Part 2 por cenbey_a
01:46 There is a lot of buzz about tonight's ECW Championship Match and I wanted to take the time and come out here to say what I have to say.
01;58 I've been really debating about for a long time about what I'm about to do here tonight.
02:08 It's really hard for me to express and sum up all my emotions and what I've been feeling.
02:15 I have been honored to do what I love for nineteen years. And that is step inside this ring and entertain each and every one of you.
02:30 You have always supported me and we have an amazing, amazing bond together.
02:36 A connection. People say I'm the heart and soul of ECW. Why?
02:46 Because these three letters mean the world to me. My friends, my wife, my daughters and the man I am today are all because of ECW.
03:05 And if I had to do my extreme journey all over again, man, I wouldn't change a thing.
03:22 There comes a point in every person's life when they have to reflect upon their own lifes and dig deep inside theirselves.
03:33 And that's what I've been doing this past few weeks. And I look at myself in the mirror and I don't think I'm the same man I used to be.
03:43 ECW, the competition is younger, stronger, faster.
03:54 And I don't feel I have what it takes to compete in ECW anymore.
04:06 My WWE contract expires June 6th. That gives me about five month.
04:16 I need to prove to myself and to each and every one of you that I can still compete here.
04:28 And the only way I can do that is if I become ECW Champion before my contract expires.
04:40 And I've been training harder than ever to achive that goal.
04:46 Because if I don't... I'm sorry... If I don't, I'm leaving ECW.
04:59 Trust me, this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make but I need to be able to look at myself in the mirror with pride and respect.
05:12 And this is the only way I can do that. I will be ECW Champion again. Thank you.

GLOSSARY

a lot of buzz - sum up - bond - upon - dig
a lot of buzz: muchos rumores; sum up : resumir; bond: vinculo; upon: sobre; dig: cavar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario