miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

Santino Marella confronts Rey Mysterio - Raw 6... por WrestlingChamp2
02:57 Whooo.
03:04 Alright, first things first:
03:07 I wanna congratulate CM Punk on beating Edge and bringing back the World Heavyweight Championship back to RAW.
03:29 Man, that was kinda weird, strange.
03:35 You know, up till last week, my entire WWE career, my entire life was SmackDown!
03:53 Wait, hold on: I was shocked when I got drafted to RAW.
04:06 That was a good thing, though. Now that I'm here, I like it. I'm excited.
04:50 As you heard earlier, Shane McMahon said to us to pull together and act as one.
04:58 So seeing that I am the most charismatic superstar on RAW, I come to officially welcome you.
05:13 Now personally, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean every man to hide behind a mask is either incredibly ugly, incredibly stupid or he's the Batman.
05:35 And you, Sir, you're not the Batman.
05:47 See, Santino...
05:48 No no no no, now shuddup your face. Okay?
05:55 I just don't understand... de popularity. For example, let's have a look at the new cover of the WWE Magazine.
06:12 Look at you: It looks like you're saying:
06:17 'Look at me: I'm Rey Mastreo, I'm more taller than the Hornswoggle. I like cookies, I'm Rey Mastreo. Booyaka, booyaka!'
06:27 Okay, alright...
06:28 No no no no, I'm not finished yet. Rey Mastreo, I'm not finished.
06:33 You see, the problem I have with this magazine cover is that I submitted an excellent photograph of myself to WWE Magazine.
06:45 And not only did they not use this photo, you're on the cover. Let's have a look at my cover, Rey Mastreo...
07:04 That, now THAT is a photo.
07:09 In fact, if that was a poster, I knew everybody here - men and women - you would buy it.
07:17 And you would hang it on the ceiling in your bedroom.
07:23 You really think so?
07:23 You see, Rey Mastreo, there's a reason why you have never been on RAW.
07:31 Because RAW is where true superstars - like myself - rise and shine.
07:43 But if you want your experience here to be a good one, you should just mind your manners and behave. Because if you don't,
07:52 it could be very, very bad for you.
07:58 Now, if there was something you wanted to say, I will allow you to speak. Really, go ahead.
08:05 BUT please, do me a favor and everybody else and say it in a language that we all can understand.
08:16 Well, now that you insist...

GLOSSARY

ceiling
ceiling: the overhead upper surface of a room;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario