sábado, 28 de junio de 2014



In mid 1997, almost a year after Paul Bearer betrayed The Undertaker, Paul Bearer gave The Undertaker an ultimatium. "Either join me again or I will tell the world your darkest secret." Since realigning himself with Paul Bearer a few weeks ago, The Undertaker has been in hell. and last monday was the final straw. Paul Bearer fed up with The Undertaker has said that he will reveal The Undertaker's secret. In an "oscar worthy performance", The Undertaker tells us his side. I own nothing. No copy infringement intended.
The footage belongs to WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.)
00:02It's true. Yes, it is true.
00:11My mother, my father and my little brother burnt to death in the family funeral home.
00:28But I think it's important that we have all the facts straight.
00:38Yes, Kane and I were playing with matches that day.
00:45And we were punished when my father found us.
00:49Me more so than Kane. I was the oldest.
00:54I should have known better.
00:59My father explained to us what we were doing and how all this liquids were flammable.
01:10And after he punished me he sent me on my way to do my daily chores.
01:16And as I was leaving the funeral home,
01:19I looked back and I've seen Kane leaving out of one of the rear doors of the embalming room.
01:27And I've seen that he had those liquids in his hands.
01:35It would have never occurred to me what he was gonna do.
01:40I thought nothing of it.
01:43And I live with that fact every day of my life.
01:50Kane was my responsibility. He was my little brother.
01:58As I returned to the funeral home from doing my chores I could hear the sirens.
02:06I could see the smoke filling the sky.
02:13Without knowing I knew...I knew what had happened.
02:21And I ran. And I ran as fast as I could.
02:29When I got to the funeral home it was engulfed in flames.
02:37I never slowed down for one second. I ran right for the front door.
02:43That's when they grabbed me.
02:50They wouldn't let me go in.
02:55The fire fighters, they held me back.
02:59And as I stood there – restrained.
03:04I watched the funeral home.
03:09And inside that funeral home was my mother, my father and little Kane.
03:23I watched that funeral home burn down to the ground.
03:31And yes, Paul, it's true. I wasn't at the funeral.
03:37But you didn't care to explain to the people why that was.
03:44That two nights before during the middle of the night you drug me to the neighboring funeral home so that I could see my family.
04:02To this very day the image of my mother laying on that table
04:20as you pulled that sheet back and I look at the burnt and charred body of the most wonderful woman,
04:28that had ever walked on this earth, laid there, the air escaped from my lungs.
04:36I couldn't breathe. I thought I was gonna be sick.
04:44But you insisted...you insisted that the small boy in the middle of the night go and look at the charred remains of what two days earlier was his family.
05:05It was the day that changed me forever.
05:18For me to be able to deal with the death of my family I had to look at death.
05:30I had to understand that without death there cannot be life.
05:47So I have taken it a part of myself to walk a path where no one else chooses to.
05:58I draw strength from the spirit of the dead.
06:05And that spirit of my mother, of my father and of my little brother will strike you down, Paul Bearer – will strike...you...down!

GLOSSARY


daily chores
daily chores: A routine or minor duty or task;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario