miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014


RAW 31/03/08: Shawn Michaels Apologize por Lordi72
Subtitles
01:57 You know, I'm, eh... I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now and none of them are all that particularly good, ehm...
02:09 You know, I was asked to do a job, I was asked to be the Showstopper, I was asked to be Mist....
02:27 I was asked to be Mr. WrestleMania and I don't know how I feel about that...
02:43 I had a job to do last night.
02:46 Ric Flair asked for my A-game and that's what I gave him. I have, I have too much respect and love for Ric Flair to have given him anything less.
03:04 I had a chance, last night, to pull the trigger... and I did.
03:14 And now the career of the greatest wrestler who ever lived...
03:25 is over. And I'm the man responsible for it...
03:35 That is a, eh... that's a burden...
03:40 that's another burden that I get to carry with me the rest of my life... Lucky me...
05:19 Look, you did what you had to do and personally, I think it should have been done a long time ago

GLOSSARY

A-game - pull the trigger - burden
A-game: rendimiento; pull the trigger: terminar la accion; burden: carga;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario