martes, 8 de julio de 2014

02:59 Alright, alright. I'd like to dedicate that victory to all you Jerichoholics who are crestfallen that I've been victimized by this diabolical conspiracy that has left me without my prized possession: the Cruiserweight Belt.
03:22 And what I'd like to do right now is bring out JJ Dillon, the president of WCW to listen what I have to say.
03:32 So Dillon, if you're back there at the trading table, put down the hot dog and the piece of pizza, get off your butt and wallow out here and listen to what I have to say, pal.
03:48 You octogenarian, tubby, fat, white-haired, moronic, imbecilic, pretentious goof.
04:01 Get out here into the ring right now and listen to what I have to say, you son of a...
04:08 Mr. Dillon, is this thing working? It doesn't even work. You're looking beautiful today, your suit is immaculate. Did you get a haircut?
04:18 You're looking good, you're looking jo-jo. Now JJ, what I'd like to tell ya: There's just been a little bit of a misunderstanding.
04:26 I've been stripped of my Cruiserweight Belt because of a technicality. It's totally something irrelevant. I have a list right here of the 15 Participants in the cruiserweight battle royal.
04:37 But on that list, I see no Dean Malenko. There's no Dean Malenko, show me Dean Malenko, ain't none there.
04:45 So, what I'm saying to you is: How could I have lost the belt to a man who wasn't even suposed to be in the battle royal to begin with? So being a man of infident wisdom, being a man of immaculate judgment, I know you will do the right thing.
04:57 You're gonna give the people what they want and you're gonna reinstate me as the Cruiserweight Champion of WCW.
05:14 If memory serves me correct, you were informed because you had defeated all challengers that at Slamboree we were gonna take the 15 top cruiserweights have a battle royal and you were gonna face the winner that night.
05:27 Now by the very nature of that type of match it's impossible for you to exercise your right to clear your opponent. And if I remember correctly, you were gloating something about the winner surviving a beating of 14 others and having to wrestle twice the same night, and you relished that advantage. I think that's how I remember it.
05:49 That was misconstrued, JJ. I have the right of refusal as a champion to oversee all the opponents and I never said that I could face Dean Malenko. I was never prepared for it, I was at a a psychologigal disadvantage, JJ, you gotta believe me.
06:00 You don't have to raise your voice to me. Until you can show me some precedent for overruling this type of a match, the decision stands and Malenko is the champion.
06:14 Come on, JJ! You pompous, pathetic, old idiot! This is a conspiracy against me! And you're the perpetrator of it! You pretentious idiot! I want... wait... Mr. Dillon... I want my belt, Mr. Dillon, wait! Wait, Mr. Dillon, please! Please give me my belt back!

GLOSSARY

crestfallen - trading table - tubby - stripped - technicality - wisdom - suit - immaculate - gloating - relished - misconstrued - right of refusal - oversee - overruling
crestfallen: depressed; trading table: mesa de negociacion; tubby: rechoncho; stripped: despojado; technicality: tecnicismo; wisdom: sabiduria; suit: traje; immaculate: impecable; gloating: regodeando; relished: saboreado; misconstrued: malinterpretado; right of refusal: derecho de preferencia; oversee: supervisar; overruling: invalidar;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario