jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

00:00People actually cheering because you haven't failed a drug test in a year?
00:08This is not an accomplishment.
00:16Maybe it's an accomplishment to you, Jeff, so congratulations.
00:20You didn't fail a drug test in 365 days, we can start writing your Hall of Fame speech right now.
00:30Look, I hoped, we came out here for something else,
00:32I'm tired of hearing the same thing week after week after week.
00:35But Jeff, it's the same thing week after week after week because you don't listen. You never have.
00:41And those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
00:47Did ver hear of that in school? Oh, probably not, because you were a screw-up then, too.
00:55How many exams did you fail? How many classes did you skip?
01:01How many times were you expelled?
01:03Okay so you're not a wrestler, you're my guidance counselor?
01:08No, Jeff, no - I'm not your guidance counselor. But maybe, just maybe, you should wish that I was,
01:14cause I could have set you straight, man.
01:16You wouldn't have drank. You wouldn't have smoked. You wouldn't be who you are right now.
01:21You wouldn't be on this path that your on.
01:23Jeff, look at yourself. You're a joke.
01:30You come out here and you admit that you've failed two tests,
01:34two drug tests and then you brag about never having gone to rehab?
01:41Who do you think you are?
01:55Who do I think I am? I think I'm the next World Heavyweight Champion.
02:02As a matter of fact I know.
02:08Jeff, you're a dreamer, man. A guy like you could never beat me
02:12I'm straight-edge.
02:16I don't drink, alcohol has never touched my lips and never will.
02:20I don't smoke, I never have. I don't do drugs and I don't ever plan on doing it.
02:29A year from now, I will still be champion. And what about you?
02:36You're going to fall back into the same vicious cycle, you'll lose to me,
02:40you fall back into your vices, you'll lose to me, you fall back into your vices,
02:44you'll lose to me, you fall back into your vices.
02:47You'll LOSE to ME, you fall back into your vices. Repeat so on so forth.
02:54Sorry, man, I guess I'm not as perfect as you.
03:03No, but you know what? Maybe you should be. Maybe you should be perfect.
03:06It's the same thing in all these arenas I go to, day in and day out.
03:12There is a sea of kids out here wearing Jeff Hardy t-shirts.
03:21It scares me, man. That scares me, because you are their hero.
03:28That just means there's a million little kids out there
03:32that are just gonna see their hero become just another statistic.
03:56Alright, alright, that's... you know I'm gonna be... Jeff, look at me: I'm gonna be the bigger man
04:02cause you know I have a match coming up next.
04:09But that's not gonna stop me from tearing you apart at Night of Champions!

GLOSSARY

screw up - brag
screw up: a person who makes many mistakes; brag: alardear;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario