miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

Subtitles
00:57Thank you, guys.
01:28They are certainly right, everything is bigger in Texas!
01:39You know, seven weeks ago, a group named The Nexus,
01:47without any warning at all, attacked and took over Monday Night Raw, destroying everything in its path.
01:56Superstars, commentators, cameramen,
02:01Hall of Famers, even the chairman of this company, nobody was safe.
02:08They did this for reasons only known to them.
02:12Point is, the past seven weeks, if Nexus wanted you hurt, they made sure you got hurt.
02:21Until last Monday.
02:27Finally, the Raw Superstars said we have had enough!
02:34Standing side by side in the ring, friends, enemies, it didn't matter!
02:39We stood in the ring with one common goal: at SummerSlam we face Nexus,
02:45at SummerSlam we beat Nexus, at SummerSlam we end Nexus!
02:58They've been running Raw because people think they're invincible,
03:01we will defeat them at SummerSlam and you will see that they are not invincible.
03:11And it's about time, because the more they terrorize Raw, the more power they get.
03:17And with power comes influence. And the more influence they get, quite frankly,
03:25they're gonna take over this show.
03:33And if they do, that may be the very end of Monday Night Raw.
03:40I'm not saying this is gonna be easy. My team isn't exactly the Super Friends, I'm not exactly Superman,
03:47I've always seen myself as more of an Aquaman.
03:51Jericho and Edge are not Batman and Robin,
03:55and even the thought of Great Khali walking around in Wonderwoman's outfit
04:02is just wrong.
04:05I photoshopped it, it was very, very disturbing.
04:12But it doesn't matter, guys, we don't have to be the Justice League, every person on this team was chosen for a reason.
04:18And I promise you, at SummerSlam, my team will hit the ring, and Nexus will know
05:18Chris Jericho is on that SummerSlam team!
05:37I was standing backstage and I was biding my time, counting the seconds,
05:43counting the minutes until you said what I knew eventually you would say: 'my team'.
05:51John Cena's team!
05:57All week long, people have been approaching me and saying 'Oh, we're so excited that you're on John Cena's team
06:04and we're so happy that you've finally seen the light and changed your ways'.
06:11I wanna make something perfectly clear. To you and to all of these hypocrites here right now.
06:21I did not get involved in this to be a part of Cena's team.
06:30I didn't get involved in this to bask in the glory of a hero,
06:34and I didn't get involved in this to shamelessly pander to a group of parasites.
06:40I got involved in this because of my personal problems with Nexus,
06:46and more importantly with Wade Barrett, a man that I molded and shaped from the moment he first came into this company.
06:54A man who indirectly was influenced by me to start the Nexus faction in the first place.
07:01So, you see, Cena, I know Barrett and Nexus better than you, therefore I'm more qualified than you,
07:08this is my team, not your team! This is—
07:13Fine, fine, fine. Team is sold to Chris Jericho, you got us at a bargain price.
07:20It's your team, Chris, do whatever you want, call us whatever you want, the Alabaster Soft
--:--Jumbo and The Tug Boats or Chris Jericho and The Mudville Six, the Liontamers, the Fozzyathon, it's yours, you know why?
--:--I don't care, Chris, I just wanna beat Nexus.
--:--Don't you dare patronize me, okay?
--:--Don't you ever patronize me, denigrate me with your sarcasm,
--:--Cena, I wanna be honest and be very clear once again, this team lives or dies on my wings,
--:--you do what I say, you do what I wanna do, you follow where I wanna be going—

GLOSSARY

at all - took over - outfit - binding my time - bask in the glory - shamelessly pander
at all: en absoluto; took over: se apodero de; outfit: traje; take back: recuperar; binding my time: esperando el momento; bask in the glory: disfrutar de la gloria; shamelessly pander: complacer descaradamente; bargain price: precio de ganga;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario