lunes, 7 de julio de 2014

POR ESO TE TRAIGO ESTOS VIDEOS QUE TE AYUDARAN A APRENDER INGLES CON LISTENING
00:13There is a reason that myself and Luke Gallows became Number One Contenders for the Unified Tag Team Championships last week.
00:27And there is a reason that we will bring honor and respect
00:32and restore the dignity of the Unified Tag Team Championships, when we defeat two very morally corrupt individuals
00:41in Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Right here, next week.
00:46And we become the new Unified Tag Team Champions.
00:56And that reason is very simple. We are Straight Edge.
01:07And it's that same thing that is gonna propel me past 29 other superstars in the Royal Rumble match to win and become the first ever Straight Edge Royal Rumble Match Winner.
01:25Because when you're Straight Edge, it's very simple. You're a winner. Unlike
01:30all of you losers here in the WWE Universe.
01:41You can boo all you want.
01:46But I see you people for what you really are. You're cowards.
01:56You hide behind bottles of pills. Cans of beer, cartons of cigarettes.
02:07I look out here and I see this sea of depravity.
02:11I see you morally corrupt people rotting right before my very eyes.
02:17I see parents - carelessly drinking and smoking in front of their children.
02:23Insuring that the next generation will be as hopelessly addicted as this one has been.
02:35I see a very misguided, weak-minded majority.
02:51I see this majority reach out and beg and they plead
02:55for a savior to reach out and grab them by the hand and take them to the promised land.
03:05And it used to make me so sick.
03:09But now it just makes me smile.
03:13Not only because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am better than all of you
03:22but I know that I can wash away all your problems and I, and only I,
03:30can save each and every last one of you!
03:35If you pledge allegiance to my Straight Edge Society.
03:46So, who is the brave, fortunate one tonight that wants to be saved?
04:01Who is the lucky individual that I will touch and make their lives complete?
04:11Who is sick of living
04:43Security! Security, wait, wait! Just wait, wait a second.
04:53This young lady needs me. I can tell.
04:57Let her go. This is on me, this is my responsibility. Luke, bring that young lady to me.
05:23It's OK.
05:33I need you. Punk, I need you. You have no—
05:36I know, I know. I know. It's OK.
05:39I can look into your eyes right now and I see a lifetime of pain, I see a lifetime of suffering.
05:46And I know that I'm the one that can help. What's your name?
05:51Serena
05:54Well, Serena. Serena,

GLOSSARY

propel - cans - cowards - rotting
propel: impulsar; cans: latas; cowards: cobardes; rotting: podridos;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario