sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

01:30 Rock wanted me to write his song tonight but I would never be his mouthpiece.
01:35 'cause Rock's like LeBron James: he took his talent straight down to South Beach!
01:49 And for the past few weeks Rock's been legitimately pissed.
01:55 If you get stuck singing your song tonight, Rock, it's all in the wrist!
02:03 Could we please have a week where you don't come out here and choke?
02:08 You may be G.I. Joe this summer, right now you're a G.I. Joke!
02:15 Ever since I opened my mouth about you, you been begging me to back off.
02:19 So if Rock and Dwayne are the same person, I think you both are jerk-offs!
02:29 And after April 1st you won't be making no more movies.
02:34 You gonna need surgery on your face just like you had it on your boobies!
02:45 Those poppin' pecs, they had more work than a locker room full of divas.
02:50 I got a gift for Rock tonight: I'ma give him a Cleveland steamer!
03:00 Team Bring It? He's Team Lost It! And the truth is gettin' scary.
03:05 'cause they weren't chantin' "Rocky" last week, they were chantin' "Tooth Fairy"!
03:15 Keep makin' fun of this Fruity Pebble, Rock, 'cause I ain't even close to sick of it.
03:21 I'm Mister Kung-Pao-Chicken, you're just Miami fried chickenshit!
03:32 And no, no! I don't have balls, but I got something in their place.
03:38 I'ma beat your ass at WrestleMania and put my nuts dead in your face!

GLOSSARY

mouthpiece - pissed - choke - back off
mouthpiece: portavoz; pissed: enojado; choke: ahogar; back off: retroceder;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario