sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

Tommy Dreamer says goodbye forever in WWE ECW por TRANCIUS
00:09 My first time in this building�I sat in section 231, row 22, seats 12, 13 and 14.
00:21 I was with my best friend and my father. And that was my second ever time seeing a WWE match.
00:31 I saw Rowdy Roddy Piper do a live Piper's Pit. And he called in a woman from Yonkers. And I remember 'I'm from Yonkers.' Man.
00:41 There are so many people I wanna thank. And I don't wanna leave out anybody. And I know my time is short.
00:59 But thank you to everyone from the original ECW.
01:07 To the new ECW. Man, this is hard.
01:17 This is been my dream since I was nine years old. And I think it totally proves that if you have passion for what you do, you can make it anywhere.
01:30 And I made it in ECW and I made in the WWE.
01:40 There are so many great people in this organization that I'm gonna miss so much.
01:48 Man, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but this is so hard.
02:00 You know-Hang on one second. You know what these three letters mean to me.
02:09 In WWE we're supposed to address you all as the WWE Universe. But for my entire career I've always considered you my family.
02:24 My daughters go to kindergarten. And they had that where they say 'What does your father and mother do for a living?'.
02:34 And my daughter Kimberly said 'My daddy falls down a lot'.
02:41 And my daughter Brianna says 'But my daddy always gets up'.
02:50 I thought about that and Tommy Dreamer fell down a lot.
02:58 But because of each and everyone of you and the millions at home watching-You made me get up.
03:07 And I thought about life. Life is hard.
03:12 And I know-Man, we try-It's so hard.
03:17 But we gotta keep trying. And fighting. Because that's what life is all about. Be good to others. And I will miss each and every one of you.
03:27 Thank you so much. I love you all so much.

GLOSSARY

address
address: dirigir;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario