lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

00:00I tried, I tried so very hard to empathize with all of your weaknesses.
00:14I implored every single one of you, to just say 'No'.
00:23And all my empathy got, was for you to love Jeff Hardy that much more than you already did.
00:33But this will not deter me. I will stay the course. I still believe in teaching you people the difference between right and wrong.
00:48Oh, obviously it's gonna be challenging listening to you people, and by the looks of some of you it's gonna be a big challenge.
00:55But, just like any other challenge, that's come down the pipe in my lifetime, I'm gonna meet that challenge head on like a man,
01:04just like I did last week. Let's take a look.
02:05See, now I know why you people love Jeff Hardy so much.
02:10It's because you are all just like him.
02:14And, in turn, Jeff Hardy is just like all of you.
02:20The reality is, none of you have the strength to be straight edge.
02:33You gravitate towards Jeff, because it's the easy way out.
02:38It's easier to be weak like Jeff because you sure can't be strong like me.
02:48And you can boo all you want. I know why you boo, you know why you boo: Because I tell the truth
02:55and the truth sometime hurts, doesn't it?
03:07For instance, what does it say on your prescription bottle of pills? Take one every four hours?
03:16Oh, don't tell me that you people don't gobble four, six, eight at a time, like they were pez.
03:22That is drug abuse! I don't do that.
03:33I also don't smoke - and those who do are stupid!
03:44You gotta be stupid to not listen to the Surgeon General, especially when he prints the warning label on the package of smokes.
03:54You gotta be a fool.
03:58Now we can talk about those funny cigarettes.
04:03And you obviously know what I am talking about, because you cheer, and that is utterly sad.
04:10That's pathetic! I can't even wrap my head around you people cheering,
04:14cause when you smoke those funny cigarettes, it's not only hazardous to your health, it's also illegal.
04:24So those who have taken a puff, not only are you poisoning yourself,
04:30you're also breaking the law. So the vast majority of everybody here in the arena is criminal.
04:42I am not a criminal, I've never have been and I never will be.
04:49Now let's talk about alcohol.
04:55I saved the best poison for last, see, because this is a gateway drug.
05:00Don't tell me, not a single one of you in here has ever said: 'I'm gonna go out for one drink.'
05:04And one leads to two. And two drinks lead to three. And then it's a double of this and a shot of that.
05:12And then your head winds up in the toilet, night in and night out.
05:14Congratulations: That is alcoholism!
05:22In my book, if you even take one drink you're an alcoholic.
05:27So I understand why you people love Jeff Hardy so much.
05:32I understand why Jeff loves you. It's because you're all weak.
05:40Whether you like it or not, whether you know it or not, you deserve better.
05:44This entire world deserves better. What you need is a leader.
05:51You need a strong leader who's gonna stand up in the face of adversity and just says 'No'.
05:59You need a strong leader that's gonna carry the banner of the World Heavyweight Championship with honor,
06:05with pride, respect, dignity, integrity and class.
06:14What you people need is a straight edge World Heavyweight Champion.
06:21What you need is CM Punk.

GLOSSARY

deter - in turn - gravitate - way out - gobble - surgeon general - fool - utterly - wrap - hazardous -
deter - impedir in turn - a su vez gravitate - ser atraido way out - escapatoria gobble - engullir surgeon general - direccion general de salud fool - tonto utterly - absolutamente wrap - envolver hazardous - peligroso puff - soplo gateway drug - droga de iniciacion winds up - terminar night in and night out - noche tras noche

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario