sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

01:01 Ladies and Gentlemen, children, countrymen, I like to welcome to the very first every Asshole Championship Reception!
01:18 Here's the party. I invited all the boys in the back. Can you believe this? Nobody came. Nobody came. None of the boys came. I didn't come into this business to make friends.
01:32 I came here to do one thing and one thing only.
01: A nd quite frankly I don't need anybody in the back.
01:52 I don't need you people. I really don't. I don't need the fatass sitting at home - yeah, you - sitting at home, your wife's about to leave you; I don't need you either.
02:06 There are five people that are important to me. Five people! That's all I need.
02:12 My five-year-old niece, my beautiful, lovely wife and me, myself and I! That's all I need!
03:06 What's going on, man? Welcome to the party. Welcome, welcome... I didn't invite you, but thanks for showing up anyways. Yeah.
03:15 Ken, sorry to ruin your little party with all your friends, but...
03:19 Oh, they are not my friends.
03:23 Do you have short-term memory loss or something? Because I seem to remember someone coming to me a week ago and asking for my help.
03:34 For me to help take Sting out, tocripple him, to make sure Sting went into that World Title Match at Slammiversary not a hundred percent. Does that ring a bell?
03:51 Ahhh... maybe a little bit, but I don't know. I don't know if it'saccurate completely.
03:57 It was you, Ken! You came to me a week ago asking for my help. And you come out here and say you don't need anybody's help? You came to me and I did what you asked.
04:08 The way I see it, Ken, is you owe me!
04:14 I owe you?
04:15 Yeah.
04:17 Well, first of all, I do remember that. And... thank you. Thank you, your services are no longer required.
04:33 I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours.
04:39 You see, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not out here for a thank-you letter or a love tap. What I'm asking for is a world title shot. That's what I want.
04:52 Really?
04:53 Really.
04:55 Let me ask you this: Is theinkdry yet on your freaking contract?
05:05 I think that there's a couple, two, three people in the back that probably are in lineahead of you. So take a number, Bob.
05:19 You know what? I'm kind of thirsty.

GLOSSARY

cripple - accurate - you owe me - love tap - ink - dry - ahead - thirsty - endeavours
cripple: lisiar; accurate: veras; you owe me: tu me debes; love tap: signo de afecto mostrado por un golpe atras de la cabeza; ink: tinta; dry: seca; ahead: adelante; thirsty: sediento; endeavours: intento de lograr un meta;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario