miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

00:00 Gentleman, tonight: The immortal Hulk Hogan!
00:28 Hulk, it's great of you to join me tonight. Hulk, you'll be squaring off against Shawn Michaels at SummerSlam. Now that Shawn Michaels, he's a tough guy, isn't he?
00:38 LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING, BROTHER: This is a dream match, brother. One that I've always dreamed of, brother. I got news for ya: I'll be 102 years old, brother, by the time I step into the ring at SummerSlam.
00:49 Every day the Hulkster wakes up that he's not dead, brother, he's living upon his time.
00:54 Let me ask you a question, Hulky: Are you a bad guy or a good guy?
00:59 Well, on camera, brother, I'm a great guy. But when that camera goes off, brother, it's a different story, brother, ho-ho.
01:07 Brother, brother�-brother, brother, BROTHER!
01:13 So Hulky, do you still like the wrestling?
01:17 Are you kidding, brother? I love it. It's in my blood, brother! It's also in my knee, brother, and in my hip, brother.
01:24 But I just can't seem to shake it, brother. And when you shake too hard brother, it's gonna be in my back. Do you know what I mean, brother? BROTHER! Brother�-brother, brother.
01:34 Okay, don't you think you're a little old for the wrestling?
01:38 I got news for ya, Larry-brother. It's not how old you are brother, it's how old you feel. And I feel 157, brother!"
01:50 Hello my question is for Hulk: When will I see you again here in Battle Creek?
01:57 Again in Battle Creek? That would imply that I would have ever gone to Battle Creek, brother.
02:02 The Hulkster only makes the big towns, brother!
02:06 Haha, now come on, come on, let's be serious. How are you gonna stand in the ring with this Shawn Michaels? I mean, he's the showstopper, he's the icon.
02:16 He's a real tough guy. Here, take a look.
05:08 Bro�-ther�-
05:11 Hulky, what's gonna happen at SummerSlam?
05:14 Well, after seeing that, brother, I've obviously got some serious politicking to do, backstage with Vincent K. McMahon.
05:20 You see, brother, Shawn Michaels is obviously an amazing athlete, brother. But he never quite made it to the upper tier, brother.
05:27 You see, after I've walked out the WWE, brother, I've decided to go make even more money somewhere else, brother, they gave them all to Shawn Michaels.
05:36 But he didn't quite get the job done. You see, he's got more important things on his mind, like becoming the greatest 'wrestler' that has ever stepped to the ring, brother.
05:45 He's more concerned about going out there each and every night, brother, and stealing the show. Brother, he works just as hard in Battle Creek, Michigan, brother, than he does in Madison Square Garden, brother.
05:57 See, the Hulkster, brother, he's got a philosophy, brother. Once when people are in the building, brother, you've already got their money in front pocket, brother.
06:07 But Shawn Michaels, brother, he'd rather go out there and nearly kill himself every night, brother, just to make sure those people get their moneys worth, brother.
06:16 But you see something, it's not gonna matter. It's not gonna matter, brother.
06:23 Cause, you know Mean Gene, brother, when the Hulkster�-
06:27 Larry King�- Larry King.
06:29 Whatever Larry, I'm selling tickets here, brother�-.
06:35 WHATCHA GONNA DO, brother, when the Hulkster comes at you, Shawn Michaels, at SummerSlam, brother. We're gonna hulk up, brother, you and me, for the first time in history, brother.
06:44 The first time, brother, the last time, brother, the only time, brother. And when that bell rings, brother�- OHOHOHO BROTHER�- �- AAAAH, BROTHER, BROTHER, AAARGH, BROTHER, BROTHER�-
07:33 Hulk Hogan, you've got your reality show: 'Hogan Knows Best'. At SummerSlam, what are you gonna do�- when reality, kicks right in your face?

GLOSSARY

squaring off - tough guy - hip - upper tier
squaring off : peleando; tough guy: hombre amenazante; hip: cadera; upper tier: grada superior;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario