miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

WWE SMACKDOWN 20/05/11 PART 3/6

Posted by XSaint On 8:11 | No comments
0 9:55 When I first came to Smackdown, my goal was to... to write a new chapter in the Book of Ezekiel.
10:03 It was supposed to be an epic tale of total domination.
10:09 I decided... no, I promised myself that I was gonna make an impact. That's why I joined The Corre.
10:20 You know, the first when we came to Smackdown we took this show by force. We... we just took over.
10:29 But because of who? You know, the same night I've hoisted a 500 pound giant and slammed him.
10:42 It made me think. Do I need The Corre, or do they need me? That's why I left.
10:54 But they just wouldn't let me walk away.
11:02 So for the last... for the last two weeks I've taken a beating. I'm man enough to admid that I've taken a beating.
11:20 But they cannot break me. I'm not a man that could be broken.
11:30 They've unleashed... they've unleashed a force that cannot be stopped, that will not be stopped.
11:37 I will not rest, I will not sleep until they've all suffered.
11:46 Wade Barrett, you will be the first to suffer. It is written in the Book of Ezekiel that the reign of your championship will come to an end. Because I am the personification of domination.

GLOSSARY

tale - hoisted - slammed - unleashed
tale: historia; hoisted: alzado; slammed: estrellado; unleashed: liberado;

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario